Welcome back to Friday Bike Fun! Today, we welcome back BikeBlogger, who’s going to be giving us 5 tips for bicycle commuting. These tips will help us deal with the sun, which can be dangerous to both cyclists and motorists.
Here’s the 5 Tips for bicycle commuting that will help us deal with the sun
Bikeblogger is right when he says, bicycle commuting during low sun is dangerous and the sun glare is annoying. Plus, it can make out eyes hurt. This is what BikeBlogger suggests you do about the sunlight.
- Use bright bike lights. Here’s the bike lights we’ve tested thoroughly the last 3 years, and highly recommend them.
- Use a helmet visor and sunglasses. Check out the helmet and sunglasses combination we like the best so far. And for night time riding, we like these clear bicycling glasses.
- Ride on quieter roads, and ride where cars expect to see you.
- Try to find a route with some shade, and street pointed not directly into the sun.
- Schedule your ride when the sun is not lowest in the sky.
Thank you for watching
We would like to thank you for joining us, by watching this featured video, and reading this post. Let us know if you enjoyed this video in the comments section below.
Check out these other great featured videos by Bikeblogger
- BIKE GOLF And Bike Lanes Explained by BikeBlogger
- Essential Cycling Gear Tips by BikeBlogger
- Bike Wheels Tip Of The Day by BikeBlogger
- Top 5 Ice Road Hazards For Cyclists
- Winter Bike Tire Commuting Tips By BikeBlogger
- Broken Helmet Or Cracked Skull
- An Army Of Bugs Attack BikeBlogger During Commuting
- Bike Mods For Bike Commuting by BikeBlogger
- Bike Inside Car Commuting by BikeBlogger
- Teleworking, Does It Work? Working From Home!
How to find and contact BikeBlogger
To find and contact this cool, bicycle commuter called Bikeblogger, check out BikeBlogger.com. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about his bike commutes, the current bicycles he’s using for his commutes, and of course the latest gear that he recommends.