Early morning cycling in Japan, 6am commute by bike to Sakae in Nagoya, Japan.
Experience the early morning commute in Japan as the city roads start to come alive. Lots of commuters on bikes, walking, driving in cars, and taking the subway along the way.
Today’s route I am going from Higashiyama Park to Sakae Station in central Nagoya.
I am staying on the sidewalk in the nice wide cycling lanes. It is nice at this time of the day with fewer pedestrians on the bike path.
What do you think about cycling in Japan? Notice anything interesting along the way? Let me know in the comments!
Watch the video about 6am bike commute in Japan to Sakae for complete details
Thank you for watching this featured video, and if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave a comment in the section below.
Check out some of our other great featured videos
- E Bike Test Ride With Two Wheel Cruise
- How To Lock Your Bike – The Right Way!
- Japanese Bike Shop Tour – Kaze Fun Bikes
- She’s Hungry For Ice Cream – Cycling In Japan
- Tannus Airless Tires Review (Month 3 Update)
- Best Camera For Cycling Videos?
- Japanese Bike Shop Tour – Trek Bicycle Store
- 2021 Trek Emonda SLR First Ride Review
- Bike & Hike in Japan – Hot Summer Ride
- Longest Ride Of The Year In Japan’s Summer Heat
- Cycling In Japan, 100 Mile Summer Ride Challenge!
How to find and contact Two Wheel Cruise
My wife and I live in Japan where we commute on our multiple bikes while making amazing videos. Our videos consist of the area we live in, the bikes we ride, and product reviews.
To find and contact us, go to our website, called Twowheelcruise.com, or our YouTube channel. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about our bike commutes, the current bicycles we’re using to commute on, and of course the latest gear that we recommend.