Welcome back to Friday Bike Fun! Today, we welcome back BikeBlogger, who’s going to be telling us about having a backup bike.
Here’s what BikeBlogger has to say in this video about having a backup bike
When the trusted daily commuter bike needs a time out, the backup bike is there to save the day.
If something goes wrong and you can’t get your commuter bike ready for the next day, bike shops can help. Bike shops may offer to lend you a bike while your bike is being fixed.
I recommend a second bike if you have the cash and room to store it. Many bike commuters have two bikes, but for different reasons.
What about you?
Watch the video for complete details
Thank you for watching
We would like to thank you for joining us, by watching this featured video, and reading this post. Let us know if you enjoyed this video in the comments section below.
Check out these other great featured videos by Bikeblogger
- BIKE GOLF And Bike Lanes Explained by BikeBlogger
- Essential Cycling Gear Tips by BikeBlogger
- Bike Wheels Tip Of The Day by BikeBlogger
- Top 5 Ice Road Hazards For Cyclists
- Winter Bike Tire Commuting Tips By BikeBlogger
- Broken Helmet Or Cracked Skull
- An Army Of Bugs Attack BikeBlogger During Commuting
- Bike Mods For Bike Commuting by BikeBlogger
- Bike Inside Car Commuting by BikeBlogger
- Teleworking, Does It Work? Working From Home!
- 5 Tips For Bicycle Commuting – Sun Glare
- ICE SOCKS For Hot Summer Cycling!
- Bike Commuting Long Distances? How To Do It!
- Alley Cat Or Street Dog? Bike Commuting Shortcuts!
- Bike Storage! Bike Garage, Bike Shed, Bike Room?
- Bike Commuting In The Morning By BikeBlogger
- Bicycle Fender Noise: How To Prevent!
- Heat Index 105? NOPE, Early Morning Clip Show!
- Why I Ride My Bike On The Sidewalk
- What I Wear On A Bike Commute
- Platform Pedals And Shoe Damage Bike Commuting
How to find and contact BikeBlogger
To find and contact this cool, bicycle commuter called Bikeblogger, check out BikeBlogger.com. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about his bike commutes, the current bicycles he’s using for his commutes, and of course the latest gear that he recommends.