I will talk about the best cycling accessories for bike commuting. Whether you ride your bike to work every day, or just once a week, these bike accessories are a must have!
Did I miss anything? Let me know in the comments!
Here is everything I talked about in the video.
This video was sponsored by UNICHE
- UNICHE Stepless Bicycle Ratchet Mini Tool
- UNICHE Elite CO2 Inflator
- UNICHE tubeless puncture kit
- Cycling backpack (waterproof)
- Zefal Z Box Drum Tool holder
- Mini pump
- Cateye Volt 400 Bike lights
- Knog Oi Bike bell
- 0:00 – Start
- 1:18 – What cycling accessories should you bring for bike commuting?
- 4:25 – UNICHE stepless tool cycling multi tool
- 7:25 – Cycling tools I bring on my bike
- 11:38 – On body cycling accessories
- 13:50 – Honorable mention cycling accessories
- 14:50 – Conclusion
My thoughts after bike commuting every day for 6 months: https://youtu.be/wocmXNoJHMQ
Commuting by MTB – Advantaged and Disadvantages: https://youtu.be/j0SiHB2Q780
Commuting by Road Bike – Advantages and Disadvantages: https://youtu.be/wsyLlkbV8Gk
Thank you to our support team who help make these videos possible.
Other accessories that you might find essential:
- Water bottle
- Eye protection (sunglasses or clear lens glasses)
- Street map
- Medical information contact card
- Spare tub and patch kit
- Tire levers
- Cycling multi-tool with Allen wrenches
- Messenger bag
- Saddle bag
- Handlebar bag
- Cargo rack
- Straps or bungee cords
- Wind jacket
- Insulation layer
- Leg straps for pants
- Shoe covers
- Visibility vest
- Lip balm
- Cell phone
- Cash / credit card / ID
- Change of clothing
- Off-bike footwear
- Padded shorts or tights
- Wicking Jersey or top
- Bike-specific footwear
- Cycling socks
- Skull cap
- Energy food or drinks
- Cycling computer (GPS)
- Heart rate monitor
- Patch kit and spare tubes
- Pressure gauge
- CO2 inflator with cartidge
- Chain lubricant
- Duct tape for repairs
Thank you for watching this featured video, and if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave a comment in the section below.
Check out some of our other great featured videos
- E Bike Test Ride With Two Wheel Cruise
- How To Lock Your Bike – The Right Way!
- Japanese Bike Shop Tour – Kaze Fun Bikes
- She’s Hungry For Ice Cream – Cycling In Japan
- Tannus Airless Tires Review (Month 3 Update)
- Best Camera For Cycling Videos?
- Japanese Bike Shop Tour – Trek Bicycle Store
- 2021 Trek Emonda SLR First Ride Review
- Bike & Hike in Japan – Hot Summer Ride
- Longest Ride Of The Year In Japan’s Summer Heat
- Cycling In Japan, 100 Mile Summer Ride Challenge!
- 6AM Bike Commute In Japan To Sakae
- How To Fit A Bike In A Car Without A Roof Rack?
- Okayama City & Okayama Castle: Japan Cycling Tour
- Best Cycling Path In Japan – Shimanami Kaido
- Onomichi: Historical Seaside Japanese Town
- Miyajima Island Tour In Hiroshima
- Japanese Amusement Park On Top Of Mountain
How to find and contact Two Wheel Cruise
My wife and I live in Japan where we commute on our multiple bikes while making amazing videos. Our videos consist of the area we live in, the bikes we ride, and product reviews.
To find and contact us, go to our website, called Twowheelcruise.com, or our YouTube channel. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about our bike commutes, the current bicycles we’re using to commute on, and of course the latest gear that we recommend.