In this featured video, Two Wheel Cruise, is going to be bringing us on a bike & hike adventure, called “Bike & Hike in Japan – Hot Summer Ride to Secret Waterfall in Seto City.”
Here’s what Two Wheel Cruise has to say about this bike & hike adventure
Cycling in Japan series – The best way to explore Japan is by bicycle…and foot of course!
It’s been a while since our last bike and hike, and today we are riding to the countryside of eastern Nagoya in Seto city towards a “secret” big waterfall in Iwayado park.
This park is actually very nearby our home in Japan, but this was our first time riding over here to check it out.
Always a lot of cool things to see nearby and love these exploration ride days.
- Intro / ride start – 0:00
- Michi no eki rest stop – 8:45
- Back on road – 10:40
- Narrow Japanese roads – 15:00
- Deep in the Japanese countryside – 18:23
- Seto City Iwayado Park – 27:21
- Red bridge – 29:22
- Off road hiking start – 33:35
- Seto Big waterfall – 35:44
Thank you to our supporters who help make these videos possible.
Watch the video for complete details
Check out these other great featured videos by Two Wheel Cruise
- E Bike Test Ride With Two Wheel Cruise
- How To Lock Your Bike – The Right Way!
- Japanese Bike Shop Tour – Kaze Fun Bikes
- She’s Hungry For Ice Cream – Cycling In Japan
- Tannus Airless Tires Review (Month 3 Update)
- Best Camera For Cycling Videos?
- Japanese Bike Shop Tour – Trek Bicycle Store
- 2021 Trek Emonda SLR First Ride Review
How to find and contact Two Wheel Cruise
Two Wheel Cruise and his wife live in Japan. They are a very cool couple that likes to commute on their multiple bikes in Japan, while making amazing videos. Their videos consist of the area they live in, the bikes they ride, and product reviews.
To find and contact this cool commuting couple, called Two Wheel Cruise, check out Twowheelcruise.com. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about their bike commutes, the current bicycles they’re using to commute on, and of course the latest gear that they recommend.