Brompton Brooks Saddle and grips upgrade: Blue is our latest (and oldest Brompton) – a 5 speed short wheelbase model.
We decided the first upgrade would be smarter grips and saddle.
Installing the Brompton Brooks Saddle and grips upgrade
Pre – 2017 M-type handlebars came with 100mm grips – these are quite an unusual length – luckily Brooks do slender grips in leather to match the saddle with a length of 100mm.
In this video we will show how the saddle and grips are installed.
We already made a video on Pentaclip installation – and don’t want to waster time on repetition – so here’s a link to the original here: Pentaclip Installation
The Brooks B17 carved slender saddle can be found here:
The Brooks Slender grips can be found here: brilliantbikes.co.uk
(Equipment – so we can remember!)
- Camera: Sony A6400 / GoPro 6 Black
- Sony Lens: 35mm F1.8
- Sound: Rode Wireless
Watch the video for complete details
Thank you for watching this video by Brilliant Bikes about the Brompton Brooks Saddle and grips update
We would like to thank you for joining us, by watching this featured video, and reading this post. Let us know if you enjoyed this video in the comments section below.
Check out these other great featured videos by Brilliant Bikes
- Brompton Schwalbe One Long Term Review
- Brompton Front Wheel Removal And Installation
- Brompton Bolt Blue Lacquer By Brilliant Bikes
- Brompton Gears Explained In Great Detail
- New 2020 Brompton Borough Roll Top Bag
- Brompton Metro Pouch – Again!!! By Brilliant Bikes
- Getting The Most Out Of Your Brompton Electric
- How To Unfold And Fold Your Brompton
- Marathon Plus 101 – Tool Free Installation
- Brompton 2020 CHPT3 Folding Bike
How to find and contact Brilliant Bikes
To find and contact us check out our website at Brilliantbikes.co.uk. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about bikes, and of course the latest gear that we recommend.