This is a review of the DJI Pocket 2 as a VLOG camera and for cycling videos with the action camera neck mount.
DJI just announced a new version of one of my favorite cameras, the DJI Pocket 2 Exclusive Combo (Sunset White), and so I of course had to buy it.
Actually, I have been wanting to upgrade my DJI Osmo Pocket 1 to the DJI Pocket 2 for a few months now. But the creative combo was a little too expensive for me and I did not want all the extra accessories. So this was a nice cheaper alternative which included the do-it-all handle.
For the Sunset White edition, the camera hardware and software is the same as the original black one. The only differences is the white/pinkish finish instead of the traditional black.
So how does the new DJI Pocket 2 perform as a main vlogging camera? And more importantly (for my channel), how does it work for filming smooth cycling videos in 4K 60fps?
Table of contents
- 0:00 – Pocket 2 (Sunset White) introduction.
- 1:17 – Do it all handle, native audio, & neck mount.
- 2:40 – Walking with the Pocket 2.
- 3:57 – Neck mount with Pocket 2 cycling setup.
- 4:30 – Cycling test on Pocket 2 with neck mount.
- 8:54 – Walking test around Japanese shrine.
- 12:13 – Cycling test #2.
- 20:07 – Handheld cycling test & final thoughts.
Accessories used in today’s video:
- DJI Pocket 2 – https://www.amazon.com
- External Microphone – https://www.amazon.com
- Neck Mount – https://www.amazon.com
Join our Patreon support team:
Thank you for watching this featured video, and if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave a comment in the section below.
How to find and contact Two Wheel Cruise
My wife and I live in Japan where we commute on our multiple bikes while making amazing videos. Our videos consist of the area we live in, the bikes we ride, and product reviews.
To find and contact us, go to our website, called Twowheelcruise.com, or our YouTube channel. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about our bike commutes, the current bicycles we’re using to commute on, and of course the latest gear that we recommend.
JOIN US FOR MORE BICYCLING ADVENTURES: HERE
Find out more about cycling gear: Here