In this featured video, our friend BikeBlogger, who’s last video that we featured was called, ”Bike Wheels Tip Of The Day” is back to offer you some more cycling tips. In this video, he’s going to tell you the best essential cycling gear while commuting on your bike.
What is the best essential cycling gear according to BikeBlogger, and why should you listen to him?
BikeBlogger is a daily bicycle commuter that rides no matter what the weather is. He’s ridden in rain, snow, wind, heat, and ice. Bikeblogger has tested all the cycling gear you can imagine, along with multiple types of bikes over the years since he started his YouTube channel and website, BikeBlogger.com.
Yes, BikeBlogger has owned many different types and brands of bicycles over the years. Then again, who can blame him? Everyone loves a brand new bicycle, including us.
If anybody knows what they’re talking about when it comes to essential cycling gear, it’s definitely this guy.
Here’s the 10 essential things that Bikeblogger recommends you bring during your commutes
- Water, food
- Bike lock – Check out the five part guide we featured by Kryptonite called, “How To Lock A Bike And Deter Theft.”
- Bike pump, spare tube, tire lever
- First aid
- Phone, camera
- Bike lights – Find out which bicycle lights we’ve tested and recommend in this article called, “Bicycle Lights That Brightens The Whole City.”
- Gloves, tissues – Specialized cycling gloves are a great choice that we recommend, because of their comfortable fit and proper padding in the palms for bumpy or longer rides.
- Helmet – We highly recommend a helmet with Dual Certified Protection, such as the one we tested in our review called, “Triple Eight Certified Sweatsaver Helmet.”
We hope you enjoyed this video by BikeBlogger. If you feel anything was left out, please let us know in the comment section below.
Also, don’t forget to check out BikeBlogger.com for all the newest videos and information.