In this featured video, Two Wheel Cruise, is going to give you a Japanese bike shop tour of Kaze Fun Bikes.
Here’s Two Wheel Cruise’s Japanese Bike shop tour of Kaze Fun Bikes
In today’s bike shop tour, we will be looking at a small Japanese bike shop in Eastern Nagoya (Nagakute-city) called Kaze Fun Bikes.
Despite the small size, every corner of this shop is packed with bikes, frames, and other cycling goods.
This has been my regular go-to bike shop in Japan during the time I have lived here. The owner, Batta-San is a great guy, speaks good English, and has been very helpful with my bike mechanical troubles.
If you are looking for an English-friendly bike shop in the Nagoya area in Japan, I highly recommend this shop.
Official website: fb-Kaze.com
Thank you for watching, from the Editor in Chief
We would like to thank you for joining us, by watching this featured video, and reading this post. Let us know if you enjoyed this video in the comments section below.
Check out these other great featured videos by Two Wheel Cruise
Check out these other great articles and videos that you may enjoy:
- How To Lock A Bike And Deter Theft
- Teleworking, Does It Work? Working From Home!
- The Death Of The GM Electrical Bicycle
- BIKE GOLF And Bike Lanes Explained by BikeBlogger
- Zagster Rides Out Of Rochester, New York
- The Best Folding Bike For Commuters
- Why Choose A Montague Folding Bike?
- Dahon Speed P8 Folding Bicycle Review
- Traveling With Folding Bikes By Power In Motion
- Brompton Schwalbe One Long Term Review
- How To Easily Fold A Brompton Bike
- Buying A Second Hand Dahon Folding Bike
How to find and contact Two Wheel Cruise
Two Wheel Cruise and his wife live in Japan. They are a very cool couple that likes to commute on their multiple bikes in Japan, while making amazing videos. Their videos consist of the area they live in, the bikes they ride, and product reviews.
To find and contact this cool commuting couple, called Two Wheel Cruise, check out Twowheelcruise.com. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about their bike commutes, the current bicycles they’re using to commute on, and of course the latest gear that they recommend.