Today I will be talking about getting Japanese citizenship and permanent residency for living in Japan long term.
What are the advantages, disadvantages, and costs / sacrifices for building a long term life in Japan?
Join along on our virtual cycling tour of the Japanese countryside in Toyota as we talk about this difficult topic.
Filmed on Insta360 One X2: https://store.insta360.com/
Watch our video about Japanese Citizenship & Permanent Residency
- 0:00 – Introduction / Who are we?
- 2:47 – How to live in Japan long term.
- 3:30 – Living in Japan on a work visa.
- 5:54 – Becoming a Japanese citizen vs permanent resident of Japan.
- 15:48 – Out thoughts on staying in Japan and which option is best.
- 21:07 – Why I don’t want permanent residency in Japan.
- 23:55 – Final thoughts.
Why all foreigners leave Japan? https://youtu.be/E2GtYnQzi2w
Today’s ride on Strava: https://www.strava.com/
Check out some of our other great featured videos
- E Bike Test Ride With Two Wheel Cruise
- How To Lock Your Bike – The Right Way!
- Japanese Bike Shop Tour – Kaze Fun Bikes
- She’s Hungry For Ice Cream – Cycling In Japan
- Tannus Airless Tires Review (Month 3 Update)
- Best Camera For Cycling Videos?
- Japanese Bike Shop Tour – Trek Bicycle Store
- 2021 Trek Emonda SLR First Ride Review
- Bike & Hike in Japan – Hot Summer Ride
- Longest Ride Of The Year In Japan’s Summer Heat
- Cycling In Japan, 100 Mile Summer Ride Challenge!
- 6AM Bike Commute In Japan To Sakae
- How To Fit A Bike In A Car Without A Roof Rack?
- Okayama City & Okayama Castle: Japan Cycling Tour
- Best Cycling Path In Japan – Shimanami Kaido
- Onomichi: Historical Seaside Japanese Town
- Miyajima Island Tour In Hiroshima
- Japanese Amusement Park On Top Of Mountain
- Best Cycling Accessories For Bike Commuting
- Brompton First Ride Review At Kamihagi Cycle
- Japanese Folding Bike Shop Tour
- Best Cycling In Osaka – Japan Cycling Tour
- My New Bike Commuting Bag – Nash Rackbag Review
How to find and contact Two Wheel Cruise
My wife and I live in Japan where we commute on our multiple bikes while making amazing videos. Our videos consist of the area we live in, the bikes we ride, and product reviews.
To find and contact us, go to our website, called Twowheelcruise.com, or our YouTube channel. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about our bike commutes, the current bicycles we’re using to commute on, and of course the latest gear that we recommend.