2020 Japan Cycling Trip Day 3: Bike ride tour of historic Onomichi City. This is the main starting point of the Shimanami Kaido cycling road on the Hiroshima prefecture side.
Onomichi is a lovely historic Japanese town bordering the Seto inland sea. There are so many old Japanese buildings and temples built into the mountainside, and on the other side there are many ports and Oceanside businesses.
Many cyclists come here from domestically in Japan and internationally to cycle the Shimanami Kaido cycling route, but many Japanese people also visit Onomichi as a tourist destination.
Thuong and I really loved this town, and wish we had booked an extra night at a hotel nearby so we could explore more.
Custom cycling wear: [email protected]
Watch the video about for complete details
- 0:00 – Opening
- 1:35 – Onomichi Shopping Arcade street
- 4:25 – Ocean view and lemons
- 7:10 – Continue shopping street
- 9:50 – Shopping street roof ends & regional conbini store
- 10:33 – Interesting side road & yellow trains
- 12:50 – Final thoughts
Thank you for watching this featured video, and if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave a comment in the section below.
Check out some of our other great featured videos
- E Bike Test Ride With Two Wheel Cruise
- How To Lock Your Bike – The Right Way!
- Japanese Bike Shop Tour – Kaze Fun Bikes
- She’s Hungry For Ice Cream – Cycling In Japan
- Tannus Airless Tires Review (Month 3 Update)
- Best Camera For Cycling Videos?
- Japanese Bike Shop Tour – Trek Bicycle Store
- 2021 Trek Emonda SLR First Ride Review
- Bike & Hike in Japan – Hot Summer Ride
- Longest Ride Of The Year In Japan’s Summer Heat
- Cycling In Japan, 100 Mile Summer Ride Challenge!
- 6AM Bike Commute In Japan To Sakae
- How To Fit A Bike In A Car Without A Roof Rack?
- Okayama City & Okayama Castle: Japan Cycling Tour
- Best Cycling Path In Japan – Shimanami Kaido
How to find and contact Two Wheel Cruise
My wife and I live in Japan where we commute on our multiple bikes while making amazing videos. Our videos consist of the area we live in, the bikes we ride, and product reviews.
To find and contact us, go to our website, called Twowheelcruise.com, or our YouTube channel. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about our bike commutes, the current bicycles we’re using to commute on, and of course the latest gear that we recommend.