Welcome back to Friday Bike Fun! Today, we welcome back BikeBlogger, who’s going to be telling us about platform pedals and shoe damage bike commuting.
Here’s what BikeBlogger has to say in this video about platform pedals and shoe damage bike commuting
On my bike commute I talk about platform pedals and shoe damage caused by pedal pins!
I ride my bike with flat pedals because it is easier to jump off and walk normally, but mountain bike shoes are a good option if you prefer clipless pedals.
Do you ride with flat pedals or platform pedals with pins? Let me know in the comment section below!
Watch the video for complete details
Thank you for watching
We would like to thank you for joining us, by watching this featured video, and reading this post. Let us know if you enjoyed this video in the comments section below.
Check out these other great featured videos by Bikeblogger
- BIKE GOLF And Bike Lanes Explained by BikeBlogger
- Essential Cycling Gear Tips by BikeBlogger
- Bike Wheels Tip Of The Day by BikeBlogger
- Top 5 Ice Road Hazards For Cyclists
- Winter Bike Tire Commuting Tips By BikeBlogger
- Broken Helmet Or Cracked Skull
- An Army Of Bugs Attack BikeBlogger During Commuting
- Bike Mods For Bike Commuting by BikeBlogger
- Bike Inside Car Commuting by BikeBlogger
- Teleworking, Does It Work? Working From Home!
- 5 Tips For Bicycle Commuting – Sun Glare
- ICE SOCKS For Hot Summer Cycling!
- Bike Commuting Long Distances? How To Do It!
- Alley Cat Or Street Dog? Bike Commuting Shortcuts!
- Bike Storage! Bike Garage, Bike Shed, Bike Room?
- Bike Commuting In The Morning By BikeBlogger
- Bicycle Fender Noise: How To Prevent!
- Heat Index 105? NOPE, Early Morning Clip Show!
- Why I Ride My Bike On The Sidewalk
- What I Wear On A Bike Commute
How to find and contact BikeBlogger
To find and contact this cool, bicycle commuter called Bikeblogger, check out BikeBlogger.com. It’s here, where you’ll find out the latest about his bike commutes, the current bicycles he’s using for his commutes, and of course the latest gear that he recommends.
Check out these other great articles and videos that you may enjoy:
- How To Lock A Bike And Deter Theft
- The Death Of The GM Electrical Bicycle
- Zagster Rides Out Of Rochester, New York
- The Best Folding Bike For Commuters
- Why Choose A Montague Folding Bike?
- Dahon Speed P8 Folding Bicycle Review
- Traveling With Folding Bikes By Power In Motion
- Brompton Schwalbe One Long Term Review
- How To Easily Fold A Brompton Bike
- Buying A Second Hand Dahon Folding Bike
- Uphill Hour Challenge – What Can You Do?
- Building A Budget Single Speed Bike Episode 1
- Montague Vs Tern Folding Bikes
- Riverfront Park, A Xootr, And A Bit Of History