In this featured video, GCN (Global Cycling Network) is going to tell you the top 10 ways to know you’re a cyclist.
Here’s what GCN has to say about the top 10 ways to know you’re a cyclist
There’s nothing better than riding a bike. Turning pedals on nice roads in good weather is one of the best feelings on Earth!
But, getting into cycling does come with some weird habits and oddities that start to define you as a cyclist.
Shaving your legs, taking recovery seriously, and speaking French all make you stand out as someone who identifies as a cyclist!
The major topics GCN will cover in this video on the top 10 ways to know you’re a cyclist
- You love coffee
- You shave your legs
- Questionable tan lines
- Speaking French
- Obsessed with maps
- Wearing kit casually
- No more Friday nights
- Serious about recovery
- Talking about numbers
- Your bike means everything
Watch the video for complete details
Thank you for watching this featured video by GCN, and if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave a comment in the section below.
Also, don’t forget to check out GCN’s website for the latest videos and gear at globalcyclingnetwork.com
Who is GCN?
The Global Cycling Network (GCN) is the largest and fastest-growing online cycling channel in the world, bringing together a global community of road cyclists to celebrate everything that’s great about the world of cycling.
GCN’s videos bring fans compelling daily content including expert tutorials, techniques, training, racing, cutting-edge bike tech, unparalleled behind the scenes event coverage, humor, entertainment, and more.
Other featured videos by GCN we think you’d like:
- Cheap Bike Races Super Bike And Wins
- Don’t Wear This While Cycling In Winter
- Cycling Nutrition Myths By Global Cycling Network
- 9 Bikes That Changed The World
- Do Cyclists Need To Go To The Gym?
- 5 Cycling Rules That All Cyclists Should Obey
- 8 Tips To Conquer Cobbled Climbs By GCN
- Just Started Road Cycling? Stuff You Should know!
- How To Ride In A City | Bike Riding Tips
- How To Ride Without Getting Tired
- How To Plan A Great Cycling Route
- 6 Hacks To Make Commuting by Bike Work
- Can You Learn To Unicycle In A Day?
- Uphill Hour Challenge – What Can You Do?
- How To Plan A Bikepacking Adventure
- How To Avoid Sore Shoulders While Cycling
- Adapt Your Road Bike For A Cycling Adventure
- Building A Budget Single Speed Bike: Part 3
- How To Change Your Handlebars by GCN
- How To Avoid Getting Dropped On Bike Rides