In this featured video, GCN (Global Cycling Network) is going to tell you the top 9 ways to ruin your fitness.
Here’s what GCN has to say about the top 9 ways to ruin your fitness
Riding your road bike is great for fitness, and is, in our opinion, a key part of a healthy lifestyle.
But, us cyclists have all been guilty of a few simple mistakes that can have a massive impact on our riding and fitness.
Over-eating, under-eating, failing to maintain your equipment, and many other little slip ups can certainly have an impact on your fitness!
Hank and Manon are here to talk you through their top 9 thinks to avoid if you want to preserve your fitness.
The major topics GCN will cover in this video on the top 9 ways to ruin your fitness
- Rest Days
- Maintain Your Bike
- Poor Sleep
Watch the video for complete details
Thank you for watching this featured video by GCN, and if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave a comment in the section below.
Also, don’t forget to check out GCN’s website for the latest videos and gear at globalcyclingnetwork.com
Who is GCN?
The Global Cycling Network (GCN) is the largest and fastest-growing online cycling channel in the world, bringing together a global community of road cyclists to celebrate everything that’s great about the world of cycling.
GCN’s videos bring fans compelling daily content including expert tutorials, techniques, training, racing, cutting-edge bike tech, unparalleled behind the scenes event coverage, humor, entertainment, and more.
Other featured videos by GCN we think you’d like:
- Cheap Bike Races Super Bike And Wins
- Don’t Wear This While Cycling In Winter
- Cycling Nutrition Myths By Global Cycling Network
- 9 Bikes That Changed The World
- Do Cyclists Need To Go To The Gym?
- 5 Cycling Rules That All Cyclists Should Obey
- 8 Tips To Conquer Cobbled Climbs By GCN
- Just Started Road Cycling? Stuff You Should know!
- How To Ride In A City | Bike Riding Tips
- How To Ride Without Getting Tired
- How To Plan A Great Cycling Route
- 6 Hacks To Make Commuting by Bike Work
- Can You Learn To Unicycle In A Day?
- Uphill Hour Challenge – What Can You Do?
- How To Plan A Bikepacking Adventure
- How To Avoid Sore Shoulders While Cycling
- Adapt Your Road Bike For A Cycling Adventure
- Building A Budget Single Speed Bike: Part 3
- How To Change Your Handlebars by GCN
- How To Avoid Getting Dropped On Bike Rides
- Top 10 Ways To Know You’re A Cyclist
- Recumbent Bike Vs Killer Climb – Will It Climb?